Developmental Disabilities Educational Resources
Greenfield RH, Ditchek SH. Healthy Child, Whole Child. HarperCollins, May 2002.
Jones CB. Parent Articles About ADHD. San Antonio, Tx, Communication Skill Builders 1999.
Elkin D. The Hurried Child: Growing Up Too Fast Too Soon 3rd ed. Perseus Books, April 2001.
: Research, family and legal issues, support groups National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
: national support organization with local chapters
Loo M and Maguire J . East-West Healing. Wiley & Sons, April 2001. An integrated approach [Western and Chinese medicine] to various disorders for patient and family, incorporates home management strategies. Has a chapter on ADHD. First author is a physician trained in both traditions.
Rapp DJ. Is This Your Child's World? Bantam Books 1996. Hyperactivity, learning disabilities, allergies and the school environment.
The Association of Birth Defect Children
, Betty Mekdeci, Executive Director; 930 Woodcock Road, Suite 225, Orlando, Florida 32803. (407) 895-0802. Advocacy and exposure information expertise; birth defects epidemiologic database. A non-governmental organization; funded by private contributions and research grants.
Environmental Toxins Information:
Discipline Information: Education, Credentialing, Licensure and Location of Practitioners
National Center for Homeopathy 801 N. Fairfax Street, Suite 306, Alexandria, VA 22314 (703) 548-7790 Email: email@example.com
2. The Cranial Academy Phone: (317) 594-0411 Fax: (317) 594-9299
8202 Clearvista Pkwy. Bldg. #9 Suite D Indianapolis, Indiana 46256
3. Herbal medicine: American Herbalists Guild
4. American Academy of Medical Acupuncture ( 323) 937-5514 4929 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 428 Los Angeles, CA 90010
5. American Association of Naturopathic Physicians 2366 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 322 Seattle, WA 98102 (206) 323-7610
6. Academy for Guided Imagery PO Box 2070 Mill Valley, CA 94942 (415) 389-9324 (800) 726-2070
7. American Massage Therapy Association 820 Davis Street Suite 100 Evanston, IL 60201
8. American Music Therapy Association
9. International Association of Yoga Therapists
20 Sunnyside Avenue, Suite A-243, Mill Valley, CA 94941-1928 PHN, CMT